WLogger is an interactive VHF propagation reporting service, generally focused on TV and FM Broadcast services. WLogger is supported by WTFDA for members of the organization.
Latest Release / Update Notes
- Added FM DX find feature. Type in the callsign and hit "Tab" or click the find button. If you call letters are found, the fields will auto-populate with data from WTFDA DB.
Have ideas? Feel free to send them to me, Bryce Foster, at [email protected]
- Implement a "country" field for the log submissions, defaulting to the user's home country.
- Add a Log Search section, to allow users to search through historical logs in-depth. For example:
- Search all of one's own logs.
- Filter by date, propagation mode, etc.
- Search by certain fields, for example, search for all logs of a certain callsign.
- Add compatibility to FMLogger Map to display a map of recent logs on this page
Long-term idea / features
- Add interactive "like" and "comment" reactions on logs to allow users to chat about specific DX conditions or logs
- Add additional informational fields when a DB match is found via "find" feature - distance from DXer, azimuth, etc.
- Integrate to TV Data Source(s) for "find" feature and functionality mentioned above
- With above data sources connected, add more sophisticated logging forms and features, including searching for stations in DX area, etc.